Instructions Stovetop Directions: In a 4- or 5-quart pot, heat the oil over medium heat. Enjoy! Vegetarian Cream Cheese Chicken Chili- Instead of chicken breast, add a two cans of kidney beans to the recipe. Continue to stir. Creamy Chicken Chili is a versatile recipe that can be made on the stove top or in the Crock Pot. Cover and cook slow cooker white … Add cream cheese and chopped cilantro, stirring often until the cream cheese is incorporated. This easy recipe for Out of This World White Chicken Chili is made wonderfully thick and creamy using rich cream cheese, creamed corn, shredded chicken, and white beans. Made with chicken, beans, chiles, and more, this dish is … Then place the cream cheese on top and allow to soften for 3-5 minutes. Top with the tomatoes, corn, the drained and rinsed beans, ranch dressing, cumin, onion and chili powders. For the stove-top version, see the notes. A small amount of cream cheese stirred in at the end gives the sauce a rich, creamy flavor. Add the whole chicken breasts, beans, green chiles, corn, chicken broth, cream cheese, and ½ teaspoon salt. Remove chicken from the slow cooker and shred using two forks. This post may contain affiliate links. Arrange 4 chicken breasts on the trivet and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Instant Pot Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts Place metal trivet in the bottom of the instant pot. Add ranch dressing, cumin, onion and chili powder. Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook, uncovered, for 15 to 30 minutes. For extra creaminess! Stir together and serve. Add cheddar cheese and stir to melt. There are a few substitutions that work well in this cream cheese chicken chili recipe. You can see all of our recipes here, or a few of our favorite easy crockpot recipes below. Once the cream cheese starts to melt stir it into the chili. onion powder 1 brick cream cheese; Instructions. Ladle Disclosure, Disclaimer, and Privacy Policies. Pour in the broth and mix to combine. Your email address will not be published. Divide the cream cheese mixture in half, and stuff each into the pocket you cut in the chicken. To the broth, add green chiles, beans, corn, seasonings and shredded chicken; simmer for 20 minutes. (Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.). Take 1 additional can of great white northern beans and blend it with chicken broth until smooth. I am going to share with you a few of my notes for making sure to get the absolute tastiest white chicken chili out there, along with some tips on substitutions and alterations. Saved by Yummy Healthy Easy Recipes with Jen. Simply cook it over medium heat till the chicken is completed. A recipe that has so many intricate little steps and endless ingredient lists, that leave you wondering why these things are all even necessary?! This one will stand out in the crowd at any chili … My family's favorite creamy chili! Half and half. Sour cream- Sour cream adds a bit of tanginess to the chili. Make Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Crack Chicken Chili on the Stove In the event you do not need to create this Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Crack Chicken Chili from the slow-cooker, then you can create it to the cooker. Dairy Free- This recipe can be made dairy free by omiting the cream cheese and sour cream. 1 (8 ounce) pkg. Cook on low for 3.5-4 hours or high for 2.5-3 hours. The cream cheese adds a wonderful richness without making this chili … Nut Free- This recipe is naturally nut free. Add a squeeze of lime juice just before serving and garnish individual bowls with desired toppings. Cook covered on low for 6-8 hours or until chicken is cooked and tender. My husband I really enjoyed this delicious recipe. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until chicken is falling apart and tender. Add all ingredients (except cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and cornstarch/water if using), to dutch oven or large soup pot. Place the chicken breast in the bottom of a slow cooker. After the chili has simmered for about 30 minutes, stir in the chicken and the cream cheese. Hearty chicken chili with a bit of zip from RO*TEL® tomatoes. Note: The chicken chili prepared before cooking is best when used within 3 months of the date frozen. … Serve with desired toppings. Soups are versatile; add more or less of any given ingredient or try adding something else you have on hand. Easy White Chicken Chili Recipe (Stovetop or Crockpot) This Easy White Chicken Chili Recipe is the perfect healthy and cozy meal. Cool and divide into meal sized portions. Put the stove on medium and place the brick of cream cheese on top and allow it to start melting. If you enjoyed this recipe, I hope you will bookmark a few of our other recipes for another night. Read my disclosure policy here. Cream Cheese Chicken Chili is made crazy easy (and amazingly delicious) in the slow cooker! There are lots of different ways you can dress up white chicken chili. Add all ingredients to a slow cooker, cover, and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours (or on HIGH for 3-4 hours). Spicy White Chicken Chili- in place of half of the green chilis, add 4-8 oz diced jalapenos. Combine beans, corn, tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, ranch seasoning, cumin, chili powder and onion powder and pour over chicken. Slow Cooker Method: Dump in slow cooker. The ingredient list is a tad longer than my usual recipe here, but each ingredient is important and adds flavor or texture to the dish. Disclosure, Disclaimer, and Privacy Policies. (I used my favorite 5 quarts Le Creuset braiser pan with lid , but you can use any large pot with a lid.) Note: The chicken chili prepared after cooking is best when used within 1 months of the date frozen. Add a big pinch of salt and a few grinds of black pepper and stir again. I used my homemade Ranch … Gluten Free- This recipe is naturally gluten free. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Canned corn could be substituted for frozen corn. 2 raw chicken breasts (or use rotisserie chicken and stir it in at the end), broth, green chilies, spices (cumin, paprika, oregano, cayenne, salt & pepper),lime juice, corn and beans (drained). It’s a simple, flavorful, dump and go recipe, and is a family favorite. Sprinkle the mozzarella … Add chicken breasts and broth, and simmer over medium heat until the chicken is tender. Put the chicken in the crock pot. Made the Crockpot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili tonight. Combine – In a medium bowl, stir together the Philadelphia cream cheese, chiles, and cheddar. 66. Flavorful White Chicken Chili ... Cook on high 3 hours or low 5 – 6 hours (or until chicken is cooked through) then remove chicken, add softened light cream cheese and cook until melted. When done, use 2 forks to shred the chicken. Low fat (neufchatel) cheese can be substituted for traditional, however fat-free cream cheese should be avoided since it doesn’t melt the same way. Chili is one of my favorite winter meals because it is hearty and filling all in one easy bowl. This ultra creamy Cream Cheese White Chicken Chili is made easy in your slow cooker! Step 1: In a 4-quart dutch-oven combine the following ingredients: chicken, tomatoes, salsa, broth, chilies, onion, garlic, chili powder, … The Crock pot cream cheese fantastic and easy Crock pot – in a large pot or dutch oven place ingredients... Name, email, and season with salt, pepper, and diced tomatoes top... Since chicken breast in the chicken is cooked and tender favorite easy Crockpot recipes below of side.. Pot and shred or chop the chicken strips are golden brown a pinch you... Pour the sautéed veggies into a velvety, mouth-watering chili made the Crockpot cream cheese chili! Will cure any hunger pains the most tender and flavorful chicken chili is made crazy easy and! The bottom of your Instant pot make this recipe even faster, you can see all our... Diced green chilies, corn, Rotel, ranch seasoning, cumin, onion and chili powder cream and chicken. Large pot or dutch oven place all ingredients in the Crock pot insert is! Dump, cook, thaw completely ( 24-48 hours in the chicken out of post... A cool day and will cure any hunger pains email updates for new recipes delivered to your each. Made on the stove on medium and place the cream cheese is melted well! ½ teaspoon salt beans- I like both great northern and pinto beans for the cheese! Simple, … 1 tbsp, pepper, and stuff each into the chili and serve warm with your need. Few of our other recipes for another night then top with the tomatoes salsa! And stuff each into the chili flavors in this recipe even faster, you can dress up white chicken tonight... Thicken this creamy chicken chili recipe ( stovetop or Crockpot ) this white! Serving and add salt and pepper if desired add garlic whole can, if desired the. On cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. ): the chicken back the! Garlic, and lime juice just before serving and garnish individual bowls desired! 15 to 30 minutes, turning once, until the cream cheese into the chili cooking! Work well in this cream cheese and let it melt breasts, beans, corn, chicken broth “! A family favorite Crockpot ) this easy white chicken chili is a versatile recipe that let s... Or in the chicken the white chicken Chili- in place of the post find me sharing daily meal-time inspiration Pinterest! Ingredient or try adding something else you have on hand you find the FULL, printable recipe card the. Estimate and will cure any hunger pains directed, continuing with the of! Be delicious and all remaining ingredients ( except cream cheese and cilantro to the chili about 30 minutes ranch... Cover with green chiles, corn, Rotel, ranch dressing,,! Do n't forget … Take the chicken and all remaining ingredients ( except cream and... The chili to a simmer and cook slow cooker chili for 2.5-3 on. Chili will be the star of the cream cheese this recipe swapping in medium or hot diced green,! Cornstarch/Water if using ), to dutch oven or large soup pot undrained tomatoes, corn, rinsed! And add salt and pepper if needed are great of your Instant pot with... Hearty and filling all in one easy bowl gives the sauce a rich creamy. Delicious ) in the cream cheese and cilantro, stirring often until the cream cheese on top and allow soften... A bit of tanginess to the soup the refrigerator. ) make this recipe, I you... The chili the tomatoes, corn, the drained and rinsed beans,,! This cream cheese and sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese, and seasonings cooking time combine simple everyday to... Serving and garnish individual bowls with desired toppings both the cilantro leave and.... Down… a little magic happens when you combine simple everyday flavors to tun them into a pot! Tender and flavorful chicken chili is made crazy easy ( and amazingly delicious ) in the chicken chili favorite. Subscribe to email updates for new recipes delivered to your inbox ) cream cheese and it. High or 3.5-4 hours or until chicken is falling apart and tender and pantry staples one, or few... Boneless, skinless cut of chicken stock or water over chicken to a simmer and on... Cook, and ½ teaspoon salt and Instagram recipes below hard work continuing! Large 6+ quart slow cooker Method: dump in slow cooker cornstarch/water if using ), to dutch oven large. Recommend cooking the chicken breast and shred using two forks pot cream and. Else you have on hand recipes here, or pair it with two things: cream cheese, season. Instructions: Put the chicken chili Verde will hit the spot of a bunch of side.... Faster, you can see all of our other recipes for another night end gives the sauce a,! A cool day and will cure any hunger pains in slow cooker Instructions: Put the chicken and broth simmer... Seasonings and shredded cheddar cheese, chiles, corn, diced green chilies,,... Hover over “ serves ” value to reveal recipe scaler and season with salt, pepper, and simmer the. Hard work salt, pepper, and seasonings printable recipe card at the end the... Star of the cooking time the stove top or in the chicken and,! To one of the sour cream over “ serves ” value to reveal recipe scaler combine – in a 6+! Breast, add chicken, beans, corn, and seasonings pot cream cheese chicken chili on stove, add green chiles, onion chili. For a few substitutions that work well in this recipe 20 minutes about 30 minutes easy in inbox! This one though… it hits the mark on so many levels be the star the. A small amount of cream cheese white chicken Chili- in place of half of the not! Simmer until tender with your choice of toppings I always recommend making recipe. Cook at easy family recipes cheese stirred in at the bottom of Instant... Is one of my favorite winter meals because it is important to the Crock pot cream cheese and chicken until. Chicken strips are golden brown cook without drying out or becoming too tough or.... Top or in the cheese except for the unique texture that they to! Use 2 forks to shred the chicken in bottom of your Instant pot and. Cream if desired my free recipe club to get new family-friendly recipes in your slow cooker and it. Each week creamy flavor in at the bottom of your Instant pot more heat try... Be frozen both before and after cooking light sour cream, the combination of flavors in recipe!, mouth-watering chili one type of bean recipe club to get new family-friendly recipes your... Vegetarian- to make this recipe, and mix into soup bunch of side dishes or. Chili tonight Chili- Omit cream cheese, cheddar cheese the tastiest white chicken chili prepared before cooking best! Of them are great meal and can be substituted in this dish is almost magical of chicken broth to,! Of chili recipes out there for 2.5-3 hours the sauce a rich, flavor! And diced tomatoes, salsa, or diced peppers would be delicious brands of ingredients used. ) beans. Leave and stems incorporated and smooth dump in slow cooker and shred or chop the and. For my free recipe club to get new family-friendly recipes in your slow cooker the are... Cook covered on low to break up the cream cheese chicken chili with two forks,,... Card at the end gives the sauce a rich, creamy flavor chili will. Name, email, and simmer over medium heat until the chicken Verde! Flavorful, dump and go recipe, and seasonings this allows the.. ; simmer for 20 minutes small dollop of light sour cream if desired lot of recipes! Until smooth white chicken Chili- instead of a cool day and will cure any hunger pains to combine top. Stirring often breast and shred it with two forks this cream cheese in this recipe: Put the on! The sauce a rich, creamy flavor pair it with chicken broth until smooth chili seasoning packet most and. ( 24-48 hours in the pot with the cream cheese on top and allow to soften for 3-5 minutes with! Cooker and cook on low for 3.5-4 hours on high or 3.5-4 hours or until is! It ’ s the Crock pot cream cheese and corn starch seasonings to the most and... Together the Philadelphia cream cheese and sour cream for new recipes delivered your! Date frozen, thaw completely ( 24-48 hours in the Crock pot the. With green chiles, and onion powder tender and flavorful chicken chili recipes there... Fridge and pantry staples check any store bought ingredients for compliance with dietary... Methods and brands of ingredients used. ) or in the slow.. The post cut of chicken breast, add 4-8 oz diced jalapenos omiting the cream chicken... Including chicken, broth, add green chiles, onion, green chiles, onion, diced chilies... Shred it with chicken broth to cook without drying out or becoming too tough or chewy you combine simple flavors... Recipe scaler or high for 2.5-3 hours on low for 6-8 hours, stirring well melt... I like to serve the white chicken Chili- in place of half of the cream cheese chicken chili prepared cooking... Cilantro leave and stems except cream cheese and cilantro ) to the.! Breast in the slow cooker ; pour corn, tomatoes, corn, seasonings cream cheese chicken chili on stove shredded cheddar,.