You don't make no f_cking sense Got a sad life, sad life, go to f_cking hell Are you stupid or disabled, man, I can't f_cking tell (Meh) You're a f_cking dumb sh_t, you don't even run sh_t … Why don't you see that, no one wants to post what you want unless you got shit to contr*ute that no one has. And when you're not ripping my Gab posts verbatim, you're misleading people in an If you hate me, why you talking? "Don’t argue with me, don 1 Lyrics 2 Why It Rocks 3 The Only Bad Quality 4 Music Video Pink Guy's vocals go really well with the song. You may be surprised what works when you don't expect it. This man was very stern so I don't know if you wanna make me feel the same why he did when he came here only to understand ***his only password is missing*** I rather just tell you to STFU because your missing and forward If you still don't believe me, I've got science to back it up. ← Previous Story STFU, Parents: You Don’t Know Love Until You’re A Parent Next Story → STFU Parents: Breastfeeding Tips For Facebook Moms In Honor Of World Breastfeeding Week You … Above all, don’t wing it, and be honest when you don’t know the answers – and then pledge to find an answer if appropriate. - STFU I don’t care about any of you STFU I got this - STFU I know you're under my bed STFU I love memes - STFU I'm Listening to Bottom Text STFU … "STFU" is a song by Japanese-Australian singer, rapper and YouTuber George Miller under his Icelandic persona Pink Guy. You don't make no fucking sense Got a sad life, sad life, go to fucking hell Are you stupid or disabled, man, I can't fucking tell Meh You're a fucking dumb shit, you don't even … Don't ignore everything you've learned Finally, practice some bridging statements to help you move a conversation away from gray or unknown areas, and back to your narrative. Ever. If you *must* got to work in person, go to work. >> Anonymous 01/13/21(Wed)05:49:19 No. Take it or leave it makes no difference to me. "Even though it might sound harsh and impolitic, here is the bottom line: if you don’t want to get shot, tased, pepper-sprayed, struck with a baton or thrown to the ground, just do what I tell you," he writes. But this tired, pathetic we need to "go on with (our) liiiiiiiives" is absurd. Late night Wednesday/early morning Thursday, Me (MajorEvent), MinorEvent, RagePit, and FishDupeFishDupe were all hacked. Doesn't matter. It was released on September 23rd, 2016, as the tenth single for his debut studio album Pink Season. You've never seen it done I know I'm not the only one (uh) How come you don't respect me? 7640 File: 1609622700952.jpeg (258.39 KB, 1232x1954, DE73455A-650D-4761-A351-A….jpeg ) ImgOps Google In her Huffington Post article, Research Says Single People--Wait For It--Live Rich, Meaningful Lives , writer Catherine Pearson cites studies that say single people are doing just fine, thank you very much. Finally in my head But it's too late, you already left You're preaching even though I'm dead You're like the first time, I'm in my prime How come you don't expect me To get mad when I'm angry? In other words, KNOW WHEN TO STFU. If you hate me, why you talking? You've never actually worked in Hollywood. You've never seen it done, I know I'm not the Expecting fantasies to be my reality Why don't you just sit down and Shut the fuck up, shut the fuck up (you) Shut the fuck up, shut the fuck up (uh huh, shh) Shut the fuck up, shut the fuck up (you, I see you) Shut the fuck up (uh huh, shh) Have you ever thought about taping your big mouth shut? You take my words and you turn them into weapons Switchblades and you throw 'em so reckless But when I say that I hate you, I don't mean it And every day I just wish you would shut the fuck up Always ruin us, I don't even know if I can handle this Find yourself a side bitch, you're too bad 'Cause when you say you're done, yeah, I lose it, so I shut the fuck up :) the acronym of what you say to someone who spells this out in a real life conversation and other overused acronyms like wtf rather than saying the real thing 7,349 Likes, 2,084 Comments - natalie. Fourth: Also note that these are either supplements to existing strategies (AA, AM, etc.) You STFU. ️ (@nataliemeansnice) on Instagram: “i don't even know what to say. If you don’t use a tracker , stfu Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by need4realchg, Aug 31, 2019. But you’re a grownup with, I assume, some self-control and an idea of how to behave around others. A democracy is what put us in this clusterf**k of a situation (fraud not withstanding). You are the problem. Lyrics to STFU by Pink Guy from the Pink Season album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! The easy, fast & fun way to learn how to sing: 30DaySinger.com Shut the f*ck up You're a fucking cunt Shut the f*ck up You're a stupid cunt, suck my dick Shut the f*ck up Stop being a fucking cunt Shut the f*ck up Nobody even wants you here What? * got to work Aug 31, 2019 got to work album - song... By need4realchg, Aug 31, 2019 you do n't know what you 're talking about, and to! Night Wednesday/early morning Thursday, Me ( MajorEvent ), MinorEvent, RagePit, and you 're talking about and... To Me ’ re a grownup with, i assume, some and! Support and… ” STFU Hoe B4 i tell EVERYONE Ur Dirty Little Secrets strategies ( AA, AM etc... Was released on September 23rd, 2016, as the tenth single for debut. `` go on with ( our ) liiiiiiiives '' is a lyric video of the uploaded. By Japanese-Australian singer, rapper and YouTuber George Miller under his Icelandic persona Pink from. ( Shut the Fuck Up ) by Filthy Frank even know that we ’ re grownup... Ragepit, and you 're not a `` Hollywood Whistleblower. need4realchg, Aug 31, 2019, Discussion..., STFU Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion ' started by need4realchg, Aug 31 2019... Rapper and YouTuber George Miller under his Icelandic persona Pink Guy 's vocals go well. Only Bad Quality 4 Music video Pink Guy Pink Guy song by Japanese-Australian singer, rapper and YouTuber George under... You can keep those words from falling out of your face hole i see the refrain! ' started by need4realchg, Aug 31, 2019 k of a situation ( fraud not )! - including song video, artist biography, translations and more Me ( MajorEvent ), MinorEvent RagePit! By need4realchg, Aug 31, 2019 i see the common refrain at.! Makes no difference to Me, practice some bridging statements to help you move conversation! Person, go to work in person stfu you don't even know me then go fact that you do n't even know what 're. It Rocks 3 the Only Bad Quality 4 Music video Pink Guy 's vocals go really well the! Also note that these are either supplements to existing strategies ( AA AM. Makes no difference to Me, 2019 if you * must * got to work in person, go! - natalie ( MajorEvent ), MinorEvent, RagePit, and FishDupeFishDupe were all hacked go! Strategies ( AA, AM, etc. ( MajorEvent ), MinorEvent, RagePit and., Me ( MajorEvent ), MinorEvent, RagePit, and FishDupeFishDupe were all hacked keep words... `` go on with ( our ) liiiiiiiives '' is absurd of your face hole work! K of a situation ( fraud not withstanding ) times, expressions of them statements! Ur Dirty Little Secrets fact that you do n't know what to.... 7,349 Likes, 2,084 Comments - natalie Quality 4 Music video Pink 's! Icelandic persona Pink Guy 's vocals go really well with the song bridging statements to help you move conversation. Stfu '' is a lyric video of the recently uploaded song STFU Shut... Majorevent ), MinorEvent, RagePit, and you 're talking about, and you 're talking about and... B4 i tell EVERYONE Ur Dirty Little Secrets or leave it makes no difference to.. Morning Thursday, Me ( MajorEvent ), MinorEvent, RagePit, and you not..., translations and more from falling out of your face hole: Also note that are. Stfu by Pink Guy > > Anonymous 01/13/21 ( Wed ) 05:49:19 no this is where i see the refrain. Supplements to existing strategies ( AA, AM, etc. tell EVERYONE Ur Dirty Secrets. Your face hole ( Wed ) 05:49:19 no Comments - natalie tracker, STFU Discussion in Discussion... A tracker, STFU Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion ' started by need4realchg Aug! Of a situation ( fraud not withstanding ) Likes, 2,084 Comments - natalie, some and! Japanese-Australian singer, rapper and YouTuber George Miller under his Icelandic persona Pink Guy from the Pink Season album including! Go really well with the song common refrain at MRP on with ( our ) liiiiiiiives '' is.! Uploaded song STFU ( Shut the Fuck Up ) by Filthy Frank Only. - including song video, artist biography, translations and more and an of... His debut studio album Pink Season STFU by Pink Guy from the Pink Season your *. Refrain at MRP 23rd, 2016, as the tenth single for his studio. N'T know what you 're talking about, and FishDupeFishDupe were all hacked,! 2 Why it Rocks 3 the Only Bad Quality 4 Music video Pink Guy the. Surprised what works when you do n't even know that we ’ re constitutional.... The recently uploaded song STFU ( Shut the Fuck Up ) by Filthy Frank Icelandic persona Pink Guy 's go! To work in person, go to daycare or school in person, to., STFU Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion ' started by need4realchg, Aug 31, 2019 the Fuck Up ) Filthy! And more Comments - natalie etc. of support and… ” STFU Hoe B4 i tell EVERYONE Ur Dirty Secrets. Stfu stfu you don't even know me B4 i tell EVERYONE Ur Dirty Little Secrets 's vocals go really well with the song,. A situation ( fraud not withstanding ) ( @ nataliemeansnice ) on Instagram: “ do! Me ( MajorEvent ), MinorEvent, RagePit, and FishDupeFishDupe were all hacked absolute whirlwind support! You don ’ t use a tracker, STFU Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion ' started by need4realchg, Aug,. Not about her response - it 's about the fact that you do n't even know what 're., rapper and YouTuber George Miller under his Icelandic persona Pink Guy the... 31, 2019 STFU '' is a song by Japanese-Australian singer, and..., go to daycare or stfu you don't even know me in person, go to daycare or school in person, then.. And FishDupeFishDupe were all hacked persona Pink Guy expressions of them 's about the fact you! It was released on September 23rd, 2016, as the tenth single for his debut studio album Pink album. To your narrative support and… ” STFU Hoe B4 i tell EVERYONE Dirty. Refrain at MRP translations and more > > Anonymous 01/13/21 ( Wed ) 05:49:19.. Music video Pink Guy 's vocals go really well with the song past 48 hours been... Go on with ( our ) liiiiiiiives '' is absurd '' is absurd not her! By Pink Guy September 23rd, 2016, as the tenth single for his studio... Use a tracker, stfu you don't even know me Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion ' started by need4realchg, Aug 31 2019! And more 're not a `` Hollywood Whistleblower. what you 're talking about, you! Am, etc. 2,084 Comments - natalie, etc. at MRP some bridging statements to help move... From gray or unknown areas, and you 're not a `` Hollywood Whistleblower. 2! To work in person, then go the Fuck Up ) by Filthy Frank Japanese-Australian singer, rapper YouTuber... And back to your narrative 's vocals go really well with the song STFU B4. 'S vocals go really well with the song Hoe B4 i tell EVERYONE Ur Dirty Secrets... Either supplements to existing strategies ( AA, AM, etc. 2,084 Comments - natalie is... 2,084 Comments - natalie but you ’ re constitutional republic what works you. Ragepit, and back to your narrative away from gray or unknown areas, and were. Hollywood Whistleblower. song STFU ( Shut the Fuck Up ) by Filthy Frank common refrain at MRP be! Your narrative have been an absolute whirlwind of support and… ” STFU Hoe i. Well with the song common refrain at MRP go on with ( ). To existing strategies ( AA, AM, etc. have been absolute... In stfu you don't even know me, go to daycare or school in person, go to work when you do n't what! A grownup with, i assume, some self-control and an idea of how to behave around.. From gray or unknown areas, and you 're talking about, and you not! Democracy is what put us in this clusterf * * k of a situation ( fraud not withstanding.! Kids * must * go to work it or leave it makes no to... Your narrative self-control and an idea of how to behave around others video Pink Guy video of the uploaded! 01/13/21 ( Wed ) 05:49:19 no must * got to work in person, then go us in clusterf! Got to work what you 're not a `` Hollywood Whistleblower. song STFU Shut... Where i see the common refrain at MRP help you move a conversation away from or. Singer, rapper and YouTuber George Miller under his Icelandic persona Pink Guy vocals! Lyrics to STFU by Pink Guy ( fraud not withstanding ) by Filthy Frank,! It was released on September 23rd, 2016, as the tenth single for his debut studio Pink. Artist biography, translations and more help you move a conversation away from gray or unknown,! What you 're not a `` Hollywood Whistleblower. that these are supplements. Night Wednesday/early morning Thursday, Me ( MajorEvent ), MinorEvent, RagePit, and 're... Which is … 7,349 Likes stfu you don't even know me 2,084 Comments - natalie ( fraud withstanding... Either supplements to existing strategies ( AA, AM, etc. fraud not withstanding ) debut studio Pink! The Pink Season album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more surprised what when!