Not gonna get us We'll run away, keep everything simple Night will come down, our guardian angel We rush ahead, the crossroads are empty Our spirits rise, they're not gonna get us My love for you, always forever Just you and me, all else is nothing Not going back, not going back there. Thanks! Not gonna get us They're not gonna get us Not gonna get us Not gonna get us They're not gonna get us They're not gonna get us Not gonna get us They're not gonna get us Not gonna get us Starting from here, let's make a promise You and me, let's just me honest We're gonna run, nothing can stop us Even the night, that falls all around us "Not Gonna Get Us" is a song recorded by Russian music duo t.A.T.u. Search for free music to stream. "Not Gonna Get Us" (translated from "Нас Не Догонят") is the second single from t.A.T.u. I got it! Nas Ne Dagoniat (Not Gonna Get Us Russian Version) - t.A.T.u. Learn English in a fun way with the music video and the lyrics of the song "Not Gonna Get Us (Live at MTV Movie Awards 2003)" of t.A.T.u. Not gonna get us They're not gonna get us Not gonna get us Not gonna get us Starting from here, let's make a promise You and me, let's just be honest We're gonna run, nothing can stop us Even the night that falls all around us Soon there will be laughter and voices Beyond the clouds over the mountains Listen to Lyrics to 'Not Gonna Get Us' by tATu for free. It was originally released as " Nas Ne Dogonyat " (Russian: Нас не догонят , IPA: [nas nʲe dɐˈɡonʲət] ; translation : "[They] Won't Catch Us… for their first English-language studio album 200 km/h in the Wrong Lane (2002). View wiki paypal.me/RealSmoky _____ Hello again! Download "Nas ne dogonyat/ Not gonna get us (Tatu) Russian Lyrics" Download video "Nas ne dogonyat/ Not gonna get us (Tatu) Russian Lyrics" directly from youtube. Full and accurate LYRICS for "Not Gonna Get Us" from "t.A.T.u. Not Gonna Get Us lyrics: Music by: S. Galoyan & Co-Author Lyrics by: T. Horn, E. Kiper & V. Polienko Not gonna get us They're not gonna get us Not gonna get us Not gonna get us … [Yulia] / Not gonna get us / They're not gonna get us / Not gonna get us / Not 220 Lyrics 30 Minut Lyrics 30 Minut (30 Minutes) Lyrics 30 Minut (30 Minutes) - English Lyrics 30 Minutes Lyrics 30 Minutes (Remix) Lyrics 30 Minutos Lyrics All About Us Lyrics All My Love Lyrics All The Things She Said Lyrics If you've enjoyed this video, buy me a cup of coffee or two! Letra de Зачем Я (en español) Letra de Love me not. Jul 15, 2017 - t.A.T.u. Letra de Not Gonna Get Us. Not gonna get us They're not gonna get us Not gonna get us Not gonna get us They're not gonna get us They're not gonna get us Not gonna get us They're not gonna get us Not gonna get us Starting from here, let's make a promise You and me, let's just be honest We're gonna run, nothing can stop us Even the night that falls all around us We use cookies to customize content and advertising, to provide social media features, and to analyze traffic to our site. Letra de Love me not (en español) Letra de Ne ver ne boisa. 's debut English album 200 km/h in the Wrong Lane and was released in mid-2003. Just chose the format and click on the button "Download". Not Gonna Get Us lyrics Tatu ... Not gonna get us They're not gonna get us Not gonna get us Not gonna get us Starting from here, let's make a promise You and me, let's just be honest We're gonna run, nothing can stop us Even the night that falls all around us Soon there will be laughter and voices on Screaming for More Lyrics. Not Gonna Get us текст песни. They don't understand They don't understand us Not gonna get us Letra de All The Things She Said (en español) Letra de All The Things She Said. Not Gonna Get Us (Dave Aude Extension 119 club vocal) 2: Not Gonna Get Us (Richard Morel Pink Noise vocal mix) 3: All the Things She Said (Guena LG & RLS extended mix) 4: Not Gonna Get Us (radio version) Russian Pop >> Tatu >> Нас не догонят / Nas ne dogonyat / Not Gonna Get Us As featured on 2001: 200 по встречной / 200 po vstrechnoy / 200 In The Wrong Lane Are you a teacher? Art Animation Comedy Cool Commercials Cooking Entertainment How To Music & Dance News & Events People & Stories Pets & Animals Science & Tech Sports Travel & Outdoors Video Games Wheels & Wings Other 18+ Only Fashion Read or print original Not Gonna Get Us lyrics 2020 updated! I find that Techno should be fast! | Nghe nhạc hay online mới nhất chất lượng cao Nas ne dagonyat new version with russian lyrics 15 years! Not gonna get us Not gonna get us Not gonna get us Not gonna get us Get us Not gonna get us We'll run away, keep everything simple Night will come down, our guardian angel Not Gonna Get Us (Nas Ne Dagoniat) [Russian Version] by t.A.T.u. Not gonna get us They're not gonna get us Not gonna get us Not gonna get us Starting from here, let's make a promise You and me, let's just be honest We're gonna run, nothing can stop us Even the night that falls all around us Soon there will be laughter and voices Beyond the clouds over the mountains We'll run away on roads that are empty Not gonna get us They are not gonna get us Not gonna get us Not gonna get us They are not gonna get us They are not gonna get us Not gonna get us They are not gonna get us Not gonna get us Starting from here, lets make a promise you and me, let's just be honest We are gonna run, nothing can stop us Even the night, that falls all around us This was also to be the last song taken from that album in the UK, where it reached #7 on the singles chart. Create your own free internet radio station. Letra de Todas las cosas que ella dijo. Here's a lyrics video to Not Gonna Get Us =] Categories. TOP lyrics de tATu. Create your own exercises, introducing the gaps in the part of the song where you need, and also you will be able to share the link with your students.Furthermore you will be able to check the users that have done your exercises and the punctuation that they have obtained. After few moments will be generated … Letra de All About Us. Not gonna get us They're not gonna get us Not gonna get us Not gonna get us They're not gonna get us They're not gonna get us Not gonna get us They're not gonna get us Not gonna get us Starting from here, let's make a promise You and me, let's just be honest We're gonna run, nothing can stop us Even the night that falls all around us