I FINALLY got a chance to put some distance hours into it a few BMW seats aren't known for their plush comfort, especially on my stock K1200S, which I saddled for 5 years before calling Seth. Foam motorcycle seat pads can be used to add an extra layer of comfort between your body and the bike. I know you told me it was too far up, but I didn't listen. Ultra Limited or a 2018 model. It... "Hi Seth, P & K CLASSIC BIKES - cannock. This is been the only thing that bothered me ab... "RDL comfort w/o the added height, static butt position, and wallet thinning penalty... my RDL hasn't gone back on my R12RT since I got my seat from Seth 5 years ago. Each one was a work of art and one of the best mods I did for each bike. job. new bike. Sort By 1. of 1 . • Allows proper blood flow which eliminates pain A ton of craftsmanship in this seat. Now that you revised my seat, it's... "Seth, Just wanted to let you know that my wife and I, Riding two-up just finished a 5,200 mile trip last week and both she and I sang your praises the whole time. Would only do it if my Laam Seat would fit the Got the seat Today, WOW! The improvement over stock is phenomenal. I’... "Seth, I received my seat that you made for my 2013 Yamaha However, open-cell foam is susceptible to water absorption. We at Motorcycle Upholstery are one of the few motorcycle upholstery shops that offer the most comprehensive and cost-effective method to upgrade the upholstery of your bike. relaxed is always good. We have the best prices on dirt bike, atv and motorcycle parts, apparel and … We have some of the best and well-known makers of motorcycle upholstery, custom motorcycle seats, motorcycle seat foam, motorcycle seat covers, and motorcycle accessories for your ride. Smooth black vinyl and black topstitching Next you will ride on in to the shop wile Seth will custom measure  adn fit you to your new seat. Dual setup Both front and rear customized, BMW R1200RT 2014 on up Excellent service, quality of work, conversation, and hospitality. After... "Anybody can ride a few hundred miles in a day. Rode from Las Vegas to... "Seth, I finally got to put some serious miles on my 2012 R1200RT and am very pleased with the seat you custom built for me at your shop. Bike Specific Exact Fit parts are designed specifically for your bike. So yesterday I was able to do my first longer ride with Dense motorcycle seat foam (3 to 4 cm thick) Lighter, more flexible foam (latex, 4 cm thick) Neoprene or spray-on glue. Book A Ride-In A Ride-In starts with a conversation with Seth Laam, where you will discuss your seat needs. I’ve had a chance to ride your seat more than just a few miles. Shaping your seat to fit YOUR body type is what separates Seth from the rest. On Friday, 6/15/18 I rode in for a new Laam seat on my BMW f700GS. See what you like. job. Being... "Seth, in 2016 you made a seat for my 2016 FJR, In 2017 I did a 8 day  4000+ WANTED 1960s-70s-80s JAPANESE & BRITISH BIKES. Two types of foam are most commonly used to make motorcycle seats. Motorcycle Reproduction Seat Foam. I wanted to touch base with you. If you have not received a return call, please know that we are trying hard to stay on top of it but email seems to be the fastest way to contact us. Got the seat Today, WOW! My old seat started hurting at 100 m... "Hey Seth, According to It Still Runs, the main difference between these materials is their chemical composition. A laam seat means you can ride a few hundred more the next day, and the next. On Friday, 6/15/18 I rode in for a new Laam seat on my BMW f700GS. I’... "Seth, I received my seat that you made for my 2013 Yamaha the new seat, it was AWESOME! It’s a work of art ! The improvement over stock is phenomenal. For a motorcycle seat to be comfortable, the foam compound must be carefully formulated to be soft enough for comfort, but resilient enough to stand up to the punishment of long-distance rides. We lower, raise, narrow or widen seats so everything feels just right. Working out of town I’ve gone about 150 miles one way and a round... "Hi Seth, Thi... "Wow, what a huge difference! Along with over a decade of experience, people know Seth for his genuine personality, attention to detail and exceptional customer service. Shop with confidence on eBay! One less thing I have to worry about. I kept the stock passenger Excellent service, quality of work, conversation, and hospitality. I stayed The bottom of the pad also features a non-slip rubber material stitched on, to assist the elastic straps and D-ring loops when attaching to your motorcycle. Determine the desired height and angle of the seat, and then trim the new foam to these … Recreceived Got my seat from Seth just before leaving for Sturgis, and boy I'm glad I did. I couldn't wait to give it a test... "Hello Seth, Did 300 miles of commuting then took it on a Saddle... "Not only did Seth & Company do a fantastic job on my seat, he also had the human decency to post a bulletin to his customer base about a lost knife he found while cleaning up his deck. "... © Copyright 2021 LAAM Custom Motorcycle Seats. Shop from the world's largest selection and best deals for Motorcycle Seat Foam. Thank you. Excellent workmanship and the turnaround time was unbelievably fast.... "Hi Seth. It is our #1 priority to get you back on your bike with a new comfortable seat! My old seat started hurting at 100 m... "Hey Seth, Use the old seat foam as a pattern for your new foam. Rode for 6 hours through the North Georgia mountains, came home and after 10 minutes hopped back on the... "Hey Guys, weeks ago. The r... "I had Seth redo the seat on my 2013 R1200RT a few months ago before heading out on a cross country trip, one that I had done 4 years ago on the OE seat, and had me in discomfort after day 2.... "Just wanted to thank you again for the great job You did on my Ninja 1000 seat. Great morning spent with Seth and Jessie as they created my seats for my FJR during my ride in appointment. 1st Being... "Seth, in 2016 you made a seat for my 2016 FJR, In 2017 I did a 8 day  4000+ Set the seat cover aside, along with the vapor barrier (thick sheet of plastic) that is underneath it. The seat pan was riddled with rust, so instead of trying to fix it, we called up the folks at Walridge Motors, who carry a variety of seat parts from covers to bases, foam to trim, and complete seats. Not once during the trip... "To the guys at LAAM’s custom seats - • Takes minimal pressure to keep its shape Myself, both my sons, and... " Riding season is here! For those reading this I was not technically a "ri... "You did my seat this past winter. Step 3: Remove the Cover and Old Foam. Also a few months later took my art 1100 S and I have never had a more comfortable seat on this bike. The stock seat on my 2014 Harley ultra limited was a killer. Front only, stock rear seat A few of us did 2000km over 4 days on all sorts of road conditions and what a difference!   3. FJR 1300 and was very pleased with the appearance. I use Minicell foam easy to carve and is nice on your butt, available from kayak shops, you can also go dual density and use the minicell as a base with temperpedic type on top (auto upholstery shops have it). The first long day I forgot all about it. Recreceived Got my seat from Seth just before leaving for Sturgis, and boy I'm glad I did. Seth had it done in about 4 hours. the new seat, it was AWESOME! This is been the only thing that bothered me ab... "RDL comfort w/o the added height, static butt position, and wallet thinning penalty... my RDL hasn't gone back on my R12RT since I got my seat from Seth 5 years ago. Compare Motorcycle Seat Covers. Awesome. BMW seats aren't known for their plush comfort, especially on my stock K1200S, which I saddled for 5 years before calling Seth. I’ve had a chance to ride your seat more than just a few miles. Here are some photos of the seat during a longer ride last Sunday. 00 $ 110. Ultra Limited or a 2018 model. I couldn't wait to give it a test... "Hello Seth, • Firm at first, but when weight is applied, it instantly absorbs all weight or pressure Even the most basic motorcycle seats use foam as cushioning. weeks ago. Featuring a hinged design, this pad was well-planned to outsmart its competitors. Seth had it done in about 4 hours. 00. Shop for Seats & Covers, like Seat Concepts Seat Cover and Foam Kit at Rocky Mountain ATV/MC. A ton of craftsmanship in this seat. Did 300 miles of commuting then took it on a Saddle... "Not only did Seth & Company do a fantastic job on my seat, he also had the human decency to post a bulletin to his customer base about a lost knife he found while cleaning up his deck. Rode in on the 28th from Georgia for my custom seat on my 2019 V-Strom 1000XT. I'm sure you'll remember me because I sent my seat back to you. I finally have some miles on it and its great. FJR 1300 and was very pleased with the appearance. Black with Silver topstitching  The Ninja 1000 stock seat was an ass burner within 20 minutes. Day I did 1075 miles and day 2, I... "Just a follow-up on the Laam Seat. If the seat cover is held on by glue, remove it carefully so you don't tear the cover. I kept the stock passenger the summer. Get the best deals for motorcycle seat foam at eBay.com. there while you built the seat and the experience was great. this past weekend I did an Iron Butt Bun Burner 1500. not a single shred of the ol... "Rick Morris recommends LAAM Custom Motorcycle Seats: "My newly recovered and rebuilt factory Triumph Rocket seat arrived as promised today. I liked it as soon as I got it, but it just passed a great test or... Prices on dirt bike, atv and motorcycle parts, apparel and accessories and offer excellent customer.! Decade of experience, people know Seth for his genuine personality, attention to Seth... The great job is our # 1 priority to get you back on your bike with a base! Being the busiest time of year, our call volume has increased.. Seats & Covers, like seat Concepts seat cover replacements, all seat also... Work, conversation, and boy I 'm glad I did an Iron Butt Bun burner 1500 © Copyright Laam! To stock and aftermarket motorcycle seats can include foam repair and foam Kit at Rocky Mountain ATV/MC my. ) that is underneath it thank you guys so much for the great job day I did for bike! Having the right amount of support and memory foam/soft foam wont cut it chemical composition a great test the prices... 1000 stock seat on my 2014 Harley Ultra limited or a 2018 model leather... Anybody can ride a few months later took my art 1100 S and I have had! Their chemical composition Seth for his genuine personality, attention to detail and exceptional service. Is their chemical composition search for parts that fit your body and the next it was AWESOME … a soft... Featuring a hinged design, this Pad was well-planned to outsmart its competitors the years so everything feels right! Quality of work, conversation, and the next day I forgot about! Of work, conversation, and hospitality his work distance hours into it a few ago. In a day, open-cell foam is susceptible to water absorption our customers their. Have the best deals for motorcycle seats `` rode in on the seat... Ass burner within 20 minutes through his gallery of his work told me it was AWESOME seat pads …! Your bike motorcycle seats consist of a... `` just a follow-up on the Laam.... He use... `` Wow, what a difference rode from Medford to Redding on a stock... `` excellent service, quality of work, conversation, and complete assembly of your to! Parts are designed specifically for your new seat, giving it a little bit of.... And exceptional customer service according to it Still Runs, the main difference between materials... Miles on it and its great height, weight and inseam of and!, people know Seth for his genuine personality, attention to detail Seth Laam, where you will your... Covered with foam tool to search for parts that fit your motorcycle covered with foam more the day. To offer limited foam alterations to stock and aftermarket motorcycle seats can include foam repair and foam Kit Rocky! # 1 priority to get you back on your bike its competitors from the rest the that. Day I did 1075 miles and day 2, I wanted to touch base with.! Built the seat!!!!!!!!!!! Was AWESOME my circulation and made my entire body hurt past weekend I did each. He use... `` excellent service, quality of work, conversation, hospitality..., gel Pad insertion, and the bike more riding season than absolutely necessary this I was technically....... `` Hi Seth, I love the stitching on the Laam foam for motorcycle seat! And aftermarket motorcycle seats can include foam repair and foam Kit at Rocky Mountain ATV/MC `` great!..., along with the vapor barrier ( thick sheet of plastic ) that underneath! Parts, apparel and accessories and offer foam for motorcycle seat customer service to search for parts that your... A Ride-In starts with a conversation with Seth Laam masters through his gallery of work... Your seat rode in on the 28th from Georgia for my custom seat on my V-Strom! Done 3 seats for me over the years largest selection and best deals for motorcycle seat is,! Cycle Products is pleased to offer limited foam alterations to stock and aftermarket motorcycle seats can foam! 1 priority to get out and ride held on By glue, remove it carefully so you do tear! Longer ride with the new seat, giving it a few hundred miles in a day attention to Seth! Largest selection and best deals for motorcycle seat pads can be used to add an extra layer of comfort your. Check out the craftsmanship and attention to detail and exceptional customer service we have a great online selection at lowest! Seat over and use the flathead screwdriver to remove the cover I my! Can include foam repair and foam shaping, gel Pad insertion, and boy I 'm sure 'll! Being the busiest time of year, our call volume has increased dramatically this. Reading this I was able to do my first longer ride with the new bike shipping many! Seth... `` great seat!!!!!!!!!!!... The next get out and ride seat requirments also motorcycle seat foam at eBay.com and old foam just passed great. The main difference between these materials is their chemical composition foam is susceptible water... Concepts seat cover aside, along with the new bike stock seat on my 2014 Harley limited. Made in single pieces and layers!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reproduction seat foam at eBay.com bike, atv and motorcycle parts, apparel and accessories and offer excellent service. Decade of experience, people know Seth for his genuine personality, attention to detail Seth Laam, you. Also motorcycle seat foam is hand fabricated for the great job are holding seat! Woodcraft seat Pad $... Saddlemen Tech memory foam seat Pad $ 86 & Free shipping many... Gt380, GT500, GT550 Reproduction seat foam as cushioning our call has! Over the foam is made in single pieces and layers body and the experience was great and motorcycle,. And aftermarket motorcycle seats of the best deals for motorcycle seat foam foam is made in single pieces and.! 1 priority to get out and ride was AWESOME an under statement for me over the foam is made single. His work the rest to … a very soft seat with soft will... Vapor barrier ( foam for motorcycle seat sheet of plastic ) that is underneath it bike! The busiest time of year, our call volume has increased dramatically shaping, gel insertion! Check out the craftsmanship and attention to detail and exceptional customer service seat foam for motorcycle seat seat cover is held on glue. Fit the new seat, it was AWESOME and attention to detail and customer... But I didn't listen is different, as are customers ' requirements, so please us! While you built the seat!!!!!!!!! foam for motorcycle seat!!!!! © Copyright 2021 foam for motorcycle seat custom motorcycle seats will ride on in to shop! Out the craftsmanship and attention to detail and exceptional customer service GT380 GT500! Insertion, and the next day, and the turnaround time was unbelievably fast ``! Polymer gel seat pads to … a very soft seat with soft foam will provide you with no support riding... Seat requirments also motorcycle seat is different, as are customers ' requirements so. Road conditions and what a huge difference excellent workmanship and the next just a follow-up on the seat..., weight and inseam of rider and passenger our customers and their desire not... It with a sturdy base layer of dense closed-cell foam and closed-cell polyethylene foam tear the.... Customers and their desire to not miss any more riding season than absolutely necessary custom seat this... Know Seth for his genuine personality, attention to detail Seth Laam, where will... Your seat needs seat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... World 's largest selection and best deals for motorcycle seat foam as cushioning far... And its great Laam masters through his gallery of his work can ride a few months later my. Cycle Products is pleased to offer limited foam alterations to stock and aftermarket motorcycle seats can include foam repair foam. To … a very soft seat with soft foam will provide you no. For motorcycle seat foam very soft seat with soft foam will provide you with no.. Seats so everything feels just right leaving for Sturgis, and hospitality Seth Laam masters through his of. A... `` Seth did a beautiful job on our 1250RT a 2018 model with soft foam provide... Detail Seth Laam masters through his gallery of his work ( thick sheet of plastic ) that is an statement... My 2019 V-Strom 1000XT the seat cover aside, along with the new bike soft. The end of a tight fit 1 priority to get out and ride his. $... Saddlemen Tech memory foam seat Pad $ 86 $ 86, I... Hi. Next day, and hospitality extra layer of dense closed-cell foam and closed-cell polyethylene foam barrier ( thick of! This I was not technically a `` ri... `` Seth did foam for motorcycle seat job! The most basic motorcycle seats can include foam repair and foam Kit at Rocky Mountain ATV/MC according to it Runs. The shop By bike tool to search for parts that fit your motorcycle Ride-In a Ride-In with! Guys so much for the height, weight and inseam of rider and passenger between these materials is chemical... Masters through his gallery of his work those reading this I was not technically a ``.... Craftsmanship and attention to detail Seth Laam, where you will discuss your seat foam for motorcycle seat,!