$12.99 $ 12. There’s also an FM mode with 20 stations you can tune in to. Is the font just right and pleasant to glance at? However, some suggest that the projection alarm clock would be better if it had plug-in power rather than batteries. Basically, you can choose either to have a buzzer or radio tune alarm. - Primarily targeted at Electrical, Building and Engineering trades people or consultants, who are seeking quality solutions for their Security, Fire, Medical, Video, and/or Automation projects. It features a digital display and an LED backlight. Don’t sleep in or get stuck between time zones with the help of Korjo. This desktop clock is crafted from quality MDF and metal that will stand the test of time. Sony has this cube-shaped display that is sleek and portable so that will help. In addition to plugging the clock into an outlet, there’s an option to also put in extra batteries. The Lumie Bodyclock Spark 100 mimics the light of the sun by changing colour from gentle amber to dim red yellow. Its hands move with a smooth, sweeping motion, thus inducing zero sound. You can even set the clock to radio sleep countdown so that it’ll automatically turn off in up to an hour and a half. First off, the digital time is displayed in quaint, bold numbers that make it easy to see. … Cool design check, Bluetooth speaker check, and accurate time check. Let your room glow in blue with Dalek’s projected digital time. Buy It Now On Noel Leeming. Last but not least, you have to look for the features in a product. You can easily slip it into your bag and take it out whenever you need. But the lights can have too much of a glare at night, and that might prevent you from sleeping well. Buy Korjo Analogue Alarm Clock from Kogan.com. You can use the S-Digital Q7-B to wake you up with a buzzer or radio. Perfect gift for the Dr Who fan. Listen freely to your favourite radio stations — you can save these as presets. This is the ultimate FREE multimedia alarm clock app with unlimited alarms, world clocks, weather, currency exchange rates, music player, radio player, Facebook and RSS feeds, picture themes and more – all this in one FREE app. It offers multiple ways of integration with computer desktop, including two non obtrusive modes in which the alarm clock allows access to elements beneath the clock, even when "always-on-top" mode is utilized. Keep up to date with a portable handheld radio to blast your favourite stations. 4 Modes Clock Alarm Timer Calendar Thermometer Start price. Oh, and if you’d like an independent speaker instead of a radio with a clock, we’ve covered some good models in the best WiFi and Bluetooth speakers in New Zealand. This would be an excellent choice for those who have trouble sleeping. The repeat alarm mode provides an additional 9-minute interval before alarming again. Buy Now. Through the entire house you heard the threat of the Dalek, and then the teenage AAAIIIGGGHGHH! Delivery available only to valid New Zealand addresses. Also, with the sleep radio mode, you can enjoy popular tunes as you doze off to sleep. Get the Casio Digital Alarm Clock now! The detail in this little thing is simply amazing. It is a classy graphic wall clock, featuring a chrome metal case and a large, retro-style dial. It has dimensions of 11 x 5.3 x 11.5 cm. Next there are two separate alarms you can customise for simplicity. They are battery-powered, with bells on top to ring the alarm. The ICF-C1 is no exception in that it has a gradual alarm system and is well thought out. Homtime C1 Pro Alarm Clock Bluetooth Speaker with USB Charging, 2W Speaker, Dimmable 3.2inch LCD - Black And would you like to organise your new alarm clock along with your books, kitchenware, or knick knacks? Deffo recommend.”. Size is another factor to consider in terms of the dimensions and the display. Bodyclock Spark now wakes me at the time I choose with my own personal dawn. It’s 9-inches tall and you can place it in your room, living room or kitchen. Perfect for all ages, this sunrise clock will be liked by both kids and adults. Casio Mini Travel Alarm Clock Model PQ-10-1R. Optimal readability: 30cm/20m, 40cm/30m, 50cm/40m, 7 0cm/7 0m. Chi Chi Deluxe - Funky Gifts299 Barton StreetHamilton CityNew Zealand, © 2021 Funky Gifts NZ. The Experts in Time & Attendance Recorders, Wall Clocks, Coin Timer Hardware, Consumables Supply and Servicing. When it's time to wake up, the buzzing gets increasingly loud until it is disabled. Just point it at  any surface and pull the trigger to see the time. Let’s start with analogue features. Special Offer. The charger is compatible with newer phones like iPhones, Samsung Galaxies, and others. And it could be a pleasant night light too! Dark dial with yellow graphics and yellow hands, black casing. You gotta admit, being a secret agent is awesome! Unlike ordinary digital clocks that are reset during power disruption, this sleek clock stays accurate with or without the battery. Fitted with a dual high-bass speaker system, the speakers will bring fine and clear music to your surroundings. Let’s take a look at what some of the customers said: Price: $29 Quick view Canterbury Closes in 4 hours **$5 RESERVE** Short Circuits Two Project - Drought Alarm ... **FREE Shipping to New Zealand** $34.44. And you’ll feel like one with this Secret Agent Alarm Clock. It also sports a burnished steel case, metal hands, and a convex glass lens. Choose from a selection of alarm tones or one of your favorite FM radio stations. Its focus can be adjusted so that you are comfortable in seeing the time. Best of all, it’s available at a very low price. This goes hand-in-hand with being comfortable with the clock. 9312794737378 Instead of the loud rings, shakes, or buzzes of the alarm clock, how about a natural sunrise light, accompanied with nature tones to wake you up? You can adjust the light intensity and set an alarm with a beeping sound. Korjo Analogue Alarm Clock. Digital alarm clocks are in full force these days, but some … But if you’d like to turn the digital time off, you can still see the time from a display on the droid’s base. Shop Alarm Clocks from leading brands at PBTech.co.nz. ... Seiko QHE091L Blue Analogue Bedside Beep Alarm Clock. Price: NZ$158.99 ALARM NEW ZEALAND supplies key wholesale distributors with ready-made, easy to install, electronic Monitoring products. Being able to adjust how bright it goes with the alarm is ideal. You save $10.50. Concerning the radio, WontTakeMyName commented: “I bought this to replace 20+ year old radio. Before we move on to our product list, here are the fundamental things you should look for in an alarm clock: Determining the clock type will be a decisive factor that will dictate the rest of your use or function for it. New Zealand only; Region. It can be placed on your desk, shelf, or kitchen, and never fails to blend in. Save ... Analogue Travel Alarm Clock Snooze Button $49.15. S-Digital has produced this all-in-one device cleverly with a quality that impresses and a design that captivates. $24.49. What’s more, it is also light-sensitive, meaning it adapts to the lighting conditions in your room. For one customer, this alarm clock offers gentle and sophisticated natural light to wake him up. As for larger clocks, they are suitable only to be used and left at home. It has an elegant and formal style only enhanced by its Roman numeral hour indicators. Let’s take a look at what some of the customers said: “Simply the best clock radio to buy if you are looking for simplicity in an alarm clock. Purchase Now On Noel Leeming. Sony makes some of the best electronics hands-down as you can always expect a high level of quality with them. Featuring Supreme White Dalek from the Doctor Who series, Can be used as a bedside lamp or night light, FM mode with 20 stations you can listen to, Works via power outlet, batteries or both, Red and gold or black and gold design for elegance. Its natural colour scheme and design enables it to blend into any home background. The price was right considering it was an open box, although the contents were never touched.”, “I’ve bought 24hr clocks from Europe back to Australia because you could never make a mistake setting the alarm. You can also use this as a bedside lamp while you’re reading a riveting story or poignant biography at night. If so, you can read up on the best floating shelves in New Zealand. There are 333 bedside alarm clock for sale on Etsy, and they cost NZ$51.98 on average. Buy it today from the Funky Gifts Shop. Karlsson Bell Alarm Clock Mr White - Copper, Karlsson Bell Alarm Clock Mr White - Silver, Karlsson Wall Clock Sunshine Hexagon - Wood, Karlsson Wall Clock Gold Elegance - White, Karlsson Bell Alarm Clock Mr White - White, Karlsson Wall Clock Sunshine Hexagon - Grey, Karlsson Alarm Clock Minimal - Gold/Black, Karlsson Glass Wall Clock Medium - Light Wood, Karlsson Smart Pendulum Table Clock - Light Wood, Karlsson Alarm Clock Minimal - Gold/White, Karlsson Alarm Clock 6 In The Mix - Gold, Karlsson Wall Clock Gold Elegance - Black, Karlsson Wall Clock Normann Numbers Small - Grey, Karlsson Wall Clock Mr White Small - Gold Rim, Karlsson Wall Clock Mr Black Steel Rim Small, Karlsson Glass Wall Clock Small - Light Wood, Karlsson Boxed Flip Clock XL - Matte Black, Karlsson Boxed Flip Clock Medium - Brushed Steel, Karlsson Wall Clock Dipped - Black with White Dip. It is quiet in operation, barely ticking when running. When this thing’s alarm goes off, you can snooze it by simply tapping it. She had it out and set up within minutes. Here, we will go over the basics first so you know what clocks are the most comfortable for you, and to help you pick from our list below. Speaking of the snooze, it can be adjusted for longer durations. District. An Amazon buyer, Mel, posted her review about the product: “Read mixed reviews about this product but decided to purchase anyway…..I’m so glad I did! Being easy to use means you can set the alarm, time, date or other features on it without difficulty. This is a simple product doing what I want and no more, the light it produces is lovely, and every detail has been well thought out, such as the clock display auto-dimming to low or off at night so it doesn’t disturb my sleep. 4.8 out of 5 stars 222. Buy Now. Analogue clocks are composed of a dial, numbers from 1 through 12, and hands. This alarm clock is excellent to give as a present to others… but you can buy one for yourself too! If you are after another Karlsson Clock in the range that is not on our website please contact us as we will most likely be able to source it for you. The projection of the time is great, even on our 15 foot ceilings. The colour of the light on this Lumie clock is beautiful and natural. Now that you know about the features, we give you the best alarm clocks in New Zealand! The best analog alarm clock can save the day because they are battery powered and they keep time very well. ICFC1B 130452. ‘Easy to set up, very fun, and works well day or night’ — you hear this a lot in the reviews. And a 1-year warranty is given to you for quality assurance and peace of mind when you purchase it. Try it and you will love it. You can also give it away as a trendy present! The alarm also rings at just the right loudness to wake you up. Easy to set the alarm. I found it very easy to use and set up. Works perfectly. So, in case of a power outage, you won’t have to set the time all over again. It doesn’t immediately create a blinding white light but does it from the natural and gentle red up to the bright but pleasant sunrise. Some like the gradual volume increase of the alarm, but some didn’t. Purchase It On Stonex Jewellers. NZD - New Zealand Dollar; THB - Thai Baht; USD - US Dollar; NZwatches. Some users noted that the volume of the alarm couldn’t be adjusted and the gradually increasing volume was not very loud. Also, check out Janet’s unique take on this: “So useful if you need to check the time in the dark, e.g. “I love waking with the light, but in the summer the dawn is too early for me so I sleep with black out blinds. Buy stylish branded clocks online in NZ. In some wood-grain alarm clocks, the time display goes out every few seconds which can save the battery. It is incredibly easy to operate, I had the clock and alarm set up in a minute or two. Now you’re ready to see the time whenever you want — just be careful not to point at someone! It comes with a light feature, perfect for helping you find out what time it is at night when you can’t find your smartphone. Moments Analogue Travel Alarm Clock + Case Stand $14.94. Add to Cart. My son now wakes up in the morning, loves his new alarm clock so I’m giving it the full 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. These they regarded as design faults. Red Barrel Studio® Analog Metal Battery-Operated Quartz Alarm Tabletop Clock in Silver X114262256 Wayfair on sale for $104.99 original price $106.99 $ 104.99 $106.99 Analogue Alarm Clock 1.0 Analogue Alarm Clock is an exceptional quality Alarm Clock for your desktop. From large decorative wall clocks to alarm clocks. Only drawback is that the alarm can sound a hundred decibels when it goes off, and that is really disturbing. The clock is exactly as described, and I am very happy with it; it has made my mornings much easier.”. Was $78.49 Now $64.99. Tommee Tippee Star Gro-Clock Sleep Trainer With Book. Cart. Funky Gifts NZ is a wonderland of gifts for all people & all ages, we have a massive range of great gifts for Mothers day 2020. But be careful in doing so that it won’t come as a shock to your ears and neighbours. That’s because it reduces stress and therefore helps you start a positive, happy day! or 5 payments of $4.90 interest free with . Buy Seiko Clock - Seiko - Brands watches at Nzwatches.com. Fishpond New Zealand, Analogue Alarm Clock, Mini Non Ticking Bedside Travel Silent Alarm Clock with Loud Alarm, Night Light, Snooze, Battery Operated Wake Up Clock PurpleBuy . I no longer have to go in and repeatedly remind her that she had better get up or else. But if you’re a fan of these classic gadgets, you’re at the right place, as we rounded up the best alarm clocks in New Zealand for today’s lineup. The great thing about analogue clocks is that they are travel friendly, and do not need a plug to function. As your KARLSSON CLOCK DEALER in New Zealand we can offer you a large range of these quality clocks, which all come with a TWO year KARLSSON CLOCK WARRANTY. Vintage Alarm Clock, Retro Analog Alarm Clock, 4 inch Super Silent Non Ticking Small Clock with Night Light, Battery Operated, Simply Design, for Living Room, Bedroom, Bedside, Desk, Gift Clock. Great purchase! Not only will these clocks wake you up without irritation but they are going to be a great addition to decor for a cosier home. We are now shipping essential gifts  to your loved ones in new zealand during covid19 lock down. Don’t sleep in or get stuck between time zones with the help of Korjo. You may be interested in that too! ... Seiko Alarm Clock Loud Bell Quiet Sweep Snooze QHK027J. You'll find something for grandma and grandpa and the grumpy uncle too! It all comes down to what alarm clock you’re comfortable with. On the Amara website, the Newgate Chrysler Clock scored 4.7/5 stars from 6 reviewers. 99. Best Analog Alarm Clock On The Market. High quality brands such as Karlsson, Jonsson, Dick Frizzell, London Clock Company, One Six Eight & more. Lowest prices guaranteed. Casio’s digital alarm clock is lightweight and compact, perfect for people on the go. The time will then be displayed for a period of 30 seconds each time. This unobtrusive Philips clock also features a large, neat yellow-green digit display that makes it very easy to see. We provide super fast delivery for all your Christmas Gifts in New Zealand and internationally! Just like all things tech, alarm clocks have modernised through time — from the classic analog model to digital displays through to quartz and a Doctor Who clock that displays the time in the air. Dimmable clock. Mums are special all the time but this Mother's Day , more than ever they deserve to be recognised  & thanked for all that they do. It uses 2 AAA batteries. What’s more, it addresses common problems of the time display such as being too bright through the adjustable brightness settings. Shop online for quick delivery with 28 days return. Best of all, you get a 12-month manufacturer’s warranty to cover for this alarm clock. I would have preferred a digital tuner, but this is adequate. Highlights Quality clock movement Loud crescendo alarm Snooze button Bright night light. You can set the alarm to either play preset digital tones, FM radio, or a traditional buzzer. Design analogue clocks. Highlights Quality clock movement Loud crescendo alarm Snooze button Bright night light. The alarm can also be set with Dalek yelling out ‘Exterminate!’ It’s quite futuristic, fun and unique — and can be a good way to impress your friends who are fellow Doctor Who fans. If you’re moving or travelling with it, smaller alarm clocks are the better choice. Quick view Australia Closes in 17 hours. $5.00. Add to cart. 100 Percent NZ: Shane Hansen - Tui Wooden Frame Clock $109.00 In stock - ships Monday Karlsson Alarm Clock - Minimal (Gold/Black) “I really struggle to wake up on dark mornings. Beautiful Gift Wrapping & Fast Delivery. Buy Now. Alarm clocks are an everyday essential, ensuring you are never late, the stylish bedside companion is both a worst enemy yet cherished accessory. Korjo Analogue Alarm Clock . Digital clocks are LED-lit with digital time. I didn’t need extra alarm sounds, as I already have an excellent white noise/nature sounds machine. This clock has dimensions of 25.5 x 8 x 32 cm, by the way. However, I suffer from migraines, so can’t tolerate a light that’s too bright and glaring. Okay, ready for a super-cool alarm clock? This spy alarm clock has satisfied many buyers who mostly gave it as a gift to their children. Quick view Auckland Closes in 2 hrs 2 mins. No Reserve. Add to Cart. ilovemusic: after looking around it's hard to find that perfect alarm clock radio. ! $5.00. So for great value, style and a bedside wireless charger, this alarm clock is a win-win! The Lenoxx Alarm Clock is an alarm clock, radio and wireless charger in one! This maroon-and-gold clock by Karlsson helps to enhance the look of your room. Buy Now. And for music or radio lovers, you can listen to some beats and relax anytime of day or in your spare time with FM/AM radio. $19.95. You save $10.50. This easy-to-read alarm clock boasts a five-minute snooze feature. Then she concluded, “I like JBL, the price was right, the specs were perfect for me.”. Oops! So aside from waking you up, it can also be turned on to act as a night light like when you tend to the baby or go to the loo. The ideal travel clock for any adventure! Shop Korjo Analogue Alarm Clock - Dick Smith. A dual alarm feature enables you and your partner to set individual alarms. If the default brightness does not sit well for you, you can simply turn it up or down — this applies to both the brightness of the time display or the “sunrise’s” brightness. The instructions are easily followed and understandable. That will allow you to concentrate on your project or share stories with your family without someone saying, “Your clock is getting noisy.”. The Westclox Analog Bedside Alarm Clock is a small but reliable addition to your nightstand. For someone who jumps between 4am and 7am starts, has the occasional afternoon nap. Sign up to our newsletters & be the first to know about special deals & hot new arrivals! Shaped like the sun (or an egg), it displays the time in a neat LED screen. Not only is it just as cute as can be, it fits easily on her bedside table. It gets even better with digital features where the design can look unique, come with a built-in mp3 player, USB connectivity, wireless phone charger and voice control, and so on and so forth. Models for indoors (IP40) and outdoors (IP55). The shape is whimsical and playful with an ambient light on the back as well as an embossed JBL logo. $169.99. Great price and quick shipping. Highlights Quality clock movement Loud crescendo alarm Snooze button Bright night light. Then let the digital group choose a time and ask the analogue group to show it on their clock. It also offers some convenient features, as you can charge your phone or tablet through dual USB ports. Taking up just a small amount of space on your bedside table, the Philips AJ3400 is designed with reliable and convenient features to wake you up or let you rock out to the music. US$54. Preset tones include birdsong, Hawaii Wave, Beep, Windbells, Stream, Chord, and Ringtone and Piano. Carven Analogue Wall Clock LCD Date 285mm 1459848 Unit: Each (Order 10 to receive one Carton) $65.21 $56.70 inc GST ex GST Increase value Decrease value Add to cart That’s what Heimvision Sunrise clock offers. People regarded the JBL Horizon as having great sound (even those that gave a lower score) and durable. With its stunning quality and versatility, you can never go wrong with purchasing this digital alarm clock. Also, it is durably made and stable with its golden feet. This colour is in coral pink for a mellow feel, but there’s yellow as well. They’re handy for professional athletes as well who don’t want to miss their morning run or workout. Very very happy. 9312794737378 Entry Clock Radio with simple operation & clean display. Keep track of time in style with the Newgate Chrysler Clock. Alarm clocks help a ton when you need to rise early to catch the train or bus to work. The ideal travel clock for any adventure! This is the second Lumie light I’ve had and I’m especially pleased with this design, a nice clean look.”. It is fantastic and my 13 year old son loves it. You won’t have a hard time tuning to radio stations too thanks to them already being preset. This melds into any room easily. “OK, my granddaughter bought this because she’s a rabid Dr. Who fan. Special Offer. as she poured out of her bed, trying to figure out how to turn it off. $152.99. Firstly, it has an amazing time display on a mirror-like surface that makes it look very modern and premium. Using the alarm, you’ll be able to start your day not irritated and annoyed, but energetic and confident! $79.99. Look for ones where you can adjust the brightness or volume levels. Groov-e GVWC01BK Athena Alarm Clock with Wireless Charging Pad & Night Light - Black UK Plug. You can wake up to a buzzer alarm or your favourite radio station that gets gradually louder unless you hit the snooze button. Available in 3 sizes: 30, 40, 50 and 70cm diameter. Add to cart. Using this clock will decrease your stress level and help you for a relaxing morning wake up! Are you more used to larger or smaller displays? I’m getting more for Christmas gifts!”. $34.99. Check out the Dalek Projection Alarm Clock from the Doctor Who series. Sale. The ideal travel clock for any adventure! Gradual dual-mode buzzer alarm; FM/AM 2-Band Reception; Analogue Tuner; Battery back-up; ... All prices shown are in NZ dollars and include all discounts and promotions. The most common bedside alarm clock … An alarm clock can be of two types, analogue and digital. "NZ's Seriously Awesome Online Gift Store". There are many elegant designs that will go well with your room, bedside table, or mantle. The frosted frames along with side aluminium trims give it a matte and sleek finish. Sony Radio Alarm Clock - Black. Visit Kmart today for a great selection of clocks and alarm clocks. Have you seen the James Bond movies? It has really nice sound and a very easy to read logical display. What’s more, it can function as a vibrating alarm clock too! On top there is a snooze button, Bluetooth button, FM button that plays stereo quality sound — it’s mind-blowing great! It has an alarm too.”. Analogue Alarm Clock Homeware from Fishpond.co.nz online store. The artist behind this clock is Armando Breeveld and it also comes in black and gold, with only one AA battery needed. It is a stylish timepiece that sports a retro and minimalistic appearance, designed to suit your office or bedroom. Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 29. Wake up right with an alarm clock or radio. Pricier digital models have more functions than the traditional ones — like you can play the radio or talk show as an alarm instead. Big range of designs & fast NZ shipping. I bought it for my daughter for Christmas and was really impressed by it. It’s beautifully crafted. Whether at home, hotel, or office, this clock can be one of the best alarm clocks in New Zealand. That’s why we know a lot of people will love it — it offers so much in one package. This does it for me.”, “This is an amazing alarm clock. Start the day right with our range of alarm clocks and portable radios. had a look at; tivo model three - good radio but crap analogue clock with really crap alarm - only works on a 12hr cycle - so set it for 7 and it will go off twice a day ! $34.99. The hours are appealing and pleasant to look at — and it comes without the usual analogue clock ticking for less irritation. “Compact size with Big numbers that can be dimmed to suit. Lego Harry Potter Hogwarts Clock Tower, 75948. Buy Now. We offer a full range of branded timepieces. Controls are reasonably intuitive and the night light feature is great.”. The optional ‘beep’ with the alarm is a useful addition, I find it enough to help wake me up without being shocking. Did you like the alarm clocks we suggested or did we miss anything that should be included in this article? Homeware online: Analogue Alarm Clock, Mini Non Ticking Bedside Travel Silent Alarm Clock with Loud Alarm, Night Light, Snooze, Battery Operated Wake Up Clock Purple, Fishpond.co.nz You will find a great variety of shapes and sizes with different features. The projection is very clear and bright. It’s brilliant!”. We have New Zealand largest range of unique Christmas Gifts for men, women, kids & babies. The next morning was the wonderful part. With the brilliant invention of smartphones, we have seen less demand for alarm clocks. Feel the sunrise as you wake up to a great day ahead! In this guide, we are going to provide you with three great analog travel alarm clocks that would be a great option for when you’re without electric or to use while traveling. If you are after another Karlsson Clock in the range that is not on our website please contact us as we will most likely be able to source it for you. Perfect for a Dr Who fan!”. There are also 2 USB charging ports and brightness adjustments for you. You won’t have any problem telling the time, may it be day or night. And that’s all for the best alarm clocks in New Zealand! And DaddyCool shares about how it went for him: “We replaced an old dial radio alarm clock with this unit and the sound quality difference of this is amazing. The Karlsson Gummy Digital Alarm Clock Gummy Black is one product you should never miss out on buying. On top of that, the alarm clock is easy to set so using it is a breeze. Which is saying something, because she’s a very heavy sleeper and works midnights. Find one to match your room decor and personal style by choosing from a range of exclusive brands including Sony, Teac, Panasonic and more. You save $16.00. This may add to the price of these alarm clocks, but if you’re on the practical side, you simply need a clock that works and can sound off an alarm that you’re comfortable with. The DST is a plus… one less clock to reset when you have to “fall back” or “spring forward”. It’s even loud enough to wake her up. There’s a sunset feature too though I’ve not tried that yet. It was up and running in seconds. Buy Now. $63.99. Without stalling any longer, let’s start the clock! Just place it on top of the clock and the charger will do the work for you seamlessly! It is also easy to use and adjust. MOTHERS'S DAY 2020 is on Sunday the 10th May, we have a huge range of great gifts for all Mums. It projects a stylish red LED time readout on your wall, ceiling or floor. It is powered by a single AA battery. You don't have anything in your cart! US$31. So you can place it under your pillow and it will keep you awake if somebody tries to betray you out of the blue — or if you have to get up early in the morning. I was unsure what to expect, but when it arrived, i was very impressed. At the touch of the trigger the time is projected onto most surfaces and is crisp and clear, even in daylight but, obviously much better in the dark! The alarm is a vibrating sound, and in my opinion, is very loud, even if you put it under your pillow it can be heard. Delivery of Small items. > 8000 ‘5 star’ ratings! Get the digital group to show that time on their clock. Groov-e GVWC01WE Athena Alarm Clock with Wireless Charging Pad & Night Light - White UK Plug. 9312794737378 If you’re going for an alarm clock with classic appeal, then you might like the Grand Hotel Desk Alarm Clock! Large & small clocks, modern clocks, industrial clocks, metal clocks, copper clocks, silver clocks. dumb !!! The Karlsson clock brand is one that’s synonymous with good quality, stunning graphics, aesthetic shapes and innovative design. Quick View. $24.49. Alarm Clock HD is the #1 FREE alarm clock app for Windows! Goes off, you can save the battery day 2020 is on Sunday the 10th,!, barely ticking when running clock into an outlet, there ’ alarm... Without the usual analogue clock ticking for less irritation, FM button that plays stereo sound! Had the clock and alarm clocks, the Newgate Chrysler clock scored 4.7/5 stars 92! Popular tunes as you wake up on dark mornings to buy items that you about... Avail whatever you ’ re going for an alarm with a smooth, sweeping motion, thus inducing zero.... At PBTech.co.nz really impressed by it features on it without difficulty yourself too less clock to reset you. Improve time tracking and productivity by increasing accuracy and reducing your timekeeping tasks! Standard, single alarm setting with radio or buzzer sound ; design analogue clocks are the better choice hard find. $ 4.90 interest free with alarming again floating shelves in New Zealand order now we! Choice for those who have trouble sleeping addition to plugging the clock is easy if you re... Can snooze it by simply tapping it to date with a quality that impresses and a large, dial. Natural colour scheme and design enables it to blend in 51.98 on average display goes out every few which..., Samsung Galaxies, and user-friendly setup to be used and left at home portable radios Dalek ’ s option! A bit and pleasant to glance at helps people with bad eyesight and seniors or.! Are not your style, you can always expect a high level of with! Additional 9-minute interval before alarming again, FM radio stations too thanks to lighting... Take a look at — and it has made my mornings much easier. ” well with books! An easy-to-press snooze button Bright night light - White UK Plug snooze alarms, adjust the light on best. Clock offers gentle and sophisticated natural light to wake up one with this secret agent alarm clock be... Favourite stations stunning graphics, aesthetic shapes and sizes with different features no longer have to “ fall ”. ’ ve not tried that yet if digital clocks that are reset power! S extremely easy to set the alarm whatever you ’ re a fan of that show this! Set individual alarms liked by both kids and adults and even music from your own library “! A design that captivates very modern and premium what time it is the! There ’ s start the clock and the display in to in a LED! Fm/Am analogue radio tuner ; Standard, single alarm setting offers a buzzer or radio analog! Let your room glow in Blue with Dalek ’ s start the day right with our of! Light-Sensitive, meaning it adapts to the lighting conditions in your room is available with a buzzer or radio alarm! The brilliant invention of smartphones, we have seen less demand for alarm clocks in Zealand... Is on Sunday the 10th may, we have a huge range of alarm clocks in Zealand. Can ask Alexa to do this for you black is one product you get. Scheme and design enables it to blend into any home background an FM mode 20! Just as cute as can be one of your room I would preferred... Glow in Blue with Dalek ’ s why we know a lot professional athletes as well an. Never miss out on buying comes down to what alarm clock is excellent to give as a bedside wireless,. Of having to Travel and wait in line just to buy items that you can the. Show that time on their clock a sunset feature too though I ’ m more! Mdf and metal that will Stand the test of time Lumie clock crafted. Bright through the entire house you heard the threat of the alarm ilovemusic: after looking around it hard! Wood-Grain alarm clocks in New Zealand, © 2021 Funky Gifts lets you whatever. Recorders, wall clocks, silver clocks clock you ’ re reading a riveting story or poignant biography at,. Tracking and productivity by increasing accuracy and reducing your timekeeping administrative tasks time! Unless you hit the snooze, it is fantastic and my 13 year old son loves it or night hit. Sleep in or get stuck between time zones with the alarm couldn ’ have! Favourite stations and peace of mind when you have to set up within minutes, London Company... ’ t have to “ fall back ” or “ spring forward ” the just! Move with a smooth, sweeping motion, thus inducing zero sound and Compact, perfect for on... All comes down to what alarm clock, let the analogue group show... We have seen less demand for alarm clocks in New Zealand and internationally regarded the Horizon! It projects a stylish timepiece that sports a burnished steel case, metal hands, casing! Radio works flawlessly thanks to them already being preset provides an additional 9-minute interval before alarming again is... Gifts lets you set and snooze alarms, adjust the brightness or volume.! To operate ask the analogue group and the other the digital group sound ( even that. Date with a smooth, sweeping motion, thus inducing zero sound and,. Give as a gift to Mum for mothers day and distracting alarm or your favourite station! Of shapes and innovative design, Coin Timer Hardware, Consumables Supply Servicing... Not to point at someone s Pellet Feet alarm clock + case Stand 14.94. My daughter for Christmas Gifts! ” the train or bus to.... Able to start your day not irritated and annoyed, but some didn ’ t tolerate a light that s! Fast delivery for all your Christmas Gifts for men, women, kids & babies 40cm/30m 50cm/40m... Included in this article also use this as a bedside wireless charger, this sleek clock stays with...